October 26, 2010

austin.

i know, i know. i've posted a great deal on austin. overkill, huh?  this, however, is a different kind of austin. this is my family, my cousin and his wife, the austin family. this family of two includes my eldest cousin, russell {whom i am forever indebted to for buying me by first "cool" CD when i was in third grade- Blues Traveler's "Four" no less}, and his lovely wife, ashley.
russ and ashley.
these two met while in design school in atlanta. they now live in brooklyn. ashley has launched her own line of fine paper goods, Fine Day Press. she is constantly inspiring me on her blog Lovely Pieces, to boot! do yourself a favor and check out her work. it's truly extraordinary.
i am very proud of these two folks and their creative work. looking forward to a visit with them in the near future {fingers crossed!}. 
where there is love, there is art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment