This beverage was a part of several college memories, and continues to be one of my favorite beverages to-date. *but you have been warned. It's so good it's dangerous.
- In a large pitcher pour an entire package of Strawberry Kiwi "Crystal Light" or whatever your preference is.
- Then, fill entire can of beer with vodka. Pour into pitcher.
- Next, fill same can of beer with water. Pour into pitcher.
- Pour in 2-3 beers (of your choice. I personally like a girly beer. Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus or Pomegranate... take your pick!).
- Add ice into pitcher and cool.
I thought my la Tour Eiffel napkins were especially patriotic.
I discovered this goodness on one of my favorite blogs, bakerella.
- First, bake brownies. You can bake them from your favorite box recipe. I will not tell. But, I do recommend Ghirardelli. Let them cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup of cookie dough batter on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Make indentions in the dough and place a 1 inch square brownie in the center of each.
- Smoosh it a little, so the cookie dough surrounds the edges of the brownie.
- Then work the dough around the top to cover the entire brownie and shape them into balls.
- Place no more than 6 on a 15 x 20 inch baking sheet at a time because these guys are HUGE!
- Bake and VOILA!
where there is love (and good company), there is art.
i hope you and yours had a happy 4th of july... now on to the 5th...