|photo taken from wellsphere.com|
3 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
3 whole eggs
3 1/2 cups white sugar
1 1/4 cup veggie oil
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
29 oz. canned pumpkin puree
semi-sweet chocolate chips (go ahead and use a whole bag...)
1. in a large bowl: combine the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2. in a mixing bowl: combine the eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, and pumpkin.
3. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Transfer the mixture into 3 greased loaf pans or 1 bundt.
6. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 55-65 minutes.
enjoy! and share with friends. if you need more recommendations on this recipe just ask mr. mayfield, ms. kelly, ms. bankston, ms. autry, or all of the above...